1. The time-stamp information of BWF file is not recorded properly.
2. Some PC software can not recognize the mark created by H2.
How to update the system software
1. Download the latest system software by clicking "DOWNLOAD" button.
2. Unzip the downloaded file and you'll find "SYSTEM.BIN" file.
3. Copy the "SYSTEM.BIN" file into the root directory of the SD card via a USB connection. (An SDHC card cannot be used for system update. Please use an SD card.)
4. Terminate the USB connection between the H2 and the computer.
5. Then turn power on while holding down the [PLAY/PAUSE] key. (During the updating process, the H2 needs to be powered by a supplied AC adapter.)
The following screen appears.
6. Move the cursor to “OK” and press the [REC] key.
7. When the upgrading process is finished, the indication "Complete!" appears on the display. Turn the unit off and on again to start operation with the new version. Please confirm the indication "VER = 1.90" is shown on the display during startup.
● During the updating process, do not turn the power off. It may result in malfunctioning system.
● Before you start updating, we strongly recommend you to BACKUP all data. Even if your original data will be lost by un-known reason, recovering is not possible.
The specifications of this software and/or the contents of this document are subject to change without notice. Zoom will not bear any responsibility for damages incurred during use or as a result of using this software, or for any claims regarding this software or use thereof by a third party. Any unauthorized distribution, sales, lease, rental, altering or reverse engineering of this software is strictly forbidden.