System Version 1.72
Released as following bug fix version.
1. Mono track recording does not work with using effect in MTR Mode at Ver.1.70.
How to update the system software
1) Extract the downloaded file. Then, you'll find the "SYSTEM.BIN" file.
2) Copy the "SYSTEM.BIN" file into the root directory of the SD card via a USB connection.
3) Terminate the USB connection between the H4n and the computer.
4) Then turn power on while holding down the [PLAY/PAUSE] key.
5) Move the cursor to “OK” by using the [DIAL].
6) Push the [DIAL] to start the system update..
We strongly recommend you to use a supplied AC adapter for version-up. If the power is off during the update process, it may result in malfunctioning system.
The specifications of this software and/or the contents of this document are subject to change without notice. Zoom will not bear any responsibility for damages incurred during use or as a result of using this software, or for any claims regarding this software or use thereof by a third party. Any unauthorized distribution, sales, lease, rental, altering or reverse engineering of this software is strictly forbidden.
H4n System Version 1.72
H4n System Software Version History
H Series ASIO Driver