System version 3.00 for the Zoom F8 has been released. The firmware update includes the following :
- Monitoring input signals of specific tracks without recording
- Saving multiple settings for signals sent to headphone output (Headphone Routing)
- Setting the keys beind held (Key Hold Target)
- Backing up and loading F8 settings (Backup/Load Settings)
- Setting the level meter reference (Reference Level)
- Showing total recording time during long recording periods (Time Counter)
- Using F-Control as a controller (Connect)
- Setting the type of keyboard connected to F-Control (Keyboard Type)
- Setting user keys for F-Control (User Key)
- Setting the power supply used by the F-Control (Power Source)
- Setting the F-Control LED brightness (LED Brightness)
For directions on how to update the firmware, please refer to page 128 of the F8 operation manual.
© 2016 ZOOM Corporation. All Rights Reserved.