BIGGER, BOLDER BASS B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedals
The Zoom B1 FOUR and B1X FOUR take your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
X is for Xpression
For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Craft your signature sound with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more*.
* 9 amp modeling sounds are based on the following amps. 1. Ampeg SVT, 2. Fender Bassman 100, 3. SWR SM-400, 4. Aguilar DB 750, 5. Trace Elliot AH400SMX, 6. Acoustic 370, 7. Markbass MINIMARK 802, 8. EBS HD360, 9. Ampeg B-15N
NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with ZOOM.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
Play your bass to 68 different drum patterns! The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Loop Yourself In
Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
We’ve Got Your Back(up)
Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off.
A More Hands-On Approach
Pick your pedal up off the floor for desktop use and easily dial in tones and settings to the exact levels you need.
The B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
● B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
● B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
● 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
● Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
● Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
● Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
● ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
● 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
● 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
● Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
● PRESELECT function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
● Onboard chromatic tuner
● Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
● Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
● Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
● Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
● Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
● Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
● USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
What’s in the Box
- B1 Four or B1X Four
Bass Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- AA Batteries (x4)
- Bass Patch List
|Maximum number of simultaneous effects:||
|Sampling frequency :||
24-bit, 128× oversampling
|D/A conversion :||
24-bit, 128× oversampling
|Signal processing :||
128x32 dot matrix LCD
Standard mono phone jack
|AUX IN :||
Stereo mini jack
Standard stereo phone jack (combined
|Input S/N :||
|Noise floor (residual noise) :||
Power AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16)
USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
|External dimensions :||
B1 FOUR 156 mm (D) × 130 mm (W) × 42 mm (H)
B1 FOUR 340 g (excluding batteries)
* Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 V